How Clicks Get Count?
1) Unique Visitor:- GPlinks will count only unique visitor views, Which means One user or Device can be counted only once per 24 hours.
[Note: Even if the visitor has already clicked someone else GPlinks link in the last 24 hours you won't get the count as the visitor is still not unique]
2) Complete Visit:- GPlinks will record and validate the visitor's view only if the visitor has reached to destination link by clicking the GET LINK button on the 3rd Page after passing through the 1st and 2nd pages of links.
• Please note that if a visitor quits or closes the link page on the 1st or 2nd-page view won't be counted.
• Please remember even if the visitor quits or closes the link page on the 1st or 2nd page Still Traffic Quality will be recorded in your account as per the visitor's actions on the ads.
3) Suspicious Visitor:- GPlinks will count only genuine human visitors but if the tracking system detects any kind of Proxy, VPN, BOT, Auto RUN Scripts, AdBlocking Software, or Apps in these cases view won't be counted and it might also Deny Access for the visitor from reaching the destination links to prevent advertisers and publishers revenue and resource losses.
or You can watch this Video for Better Understanding:
(For the users who understands Hindi)
Was this article helpful?